G.(lobal) A.(ltruistic) T.(elevision) E.(xponent)
Unknown, Unloved. Hate or love Love is sacrificial, War or Peace. Passion is sacrificing.
A X I O M S :
- Unknown, unloved.
- When different persons, groups, nations, etc.gain knowledge of one another, three things can occur: hate, indifference, love.
- This knowledge on a global scale can only be attained economically, easily and practically by founding and operating a global television network.
- nformation on every country will be publicized globally and these countries, in return, will finance the network through voluntary contributions.
- The utilizing of sophisticated, deadly weapons leaves humanity no alternative : it has to replace selfish instruction with selfless education if it wants to survive.
- This selfless education will result in altruistic activities.
- Broadcasting this selfless education through a global television network will lead to global, altruistic activities.
- These global, altruistic activities will secure global peace.
- According to the practice of yoga, the developing of the forehead cakra activates oneâ€™s altruistic self. (THE SERPENT POWER by Sir John Woodroffe, p. 161 – 165; 179)
- So, the practising of yoga will be the core of this global televi- sion broadcast which is to be named :G.(lobal) A.(ltruistic) T.(elevision) E.(xponent).
- G.A.T.E. is to be a global super-institute for global peace.
- Anyone who embraces a religion which justifies warfare must take an oath of non-violence (ahimsa) before being accepted as a student.
- The practice of yoga ( = direct knowledge of God ) will revive the dead God of religion.
- In this way Johnâ€™s prophecy will be fulfilled : And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. ( Revelation of St. John, Chapter 21, 3 ).
- AMEN = A.U.M. ……………..
Surakarta, 8 February 1995.
THE UNIVERSAL EDUCATIVE COUNCIL OF THE
SANAATANA DHARMA MAJAPAHIT & PANCASILA
General Chairman :